Clifton View Care Home
Clifton View Care Home is a 76 bed home specialising in Residential and Dementia care for long term, respite or day care. The home is situated in the pleasant area of Clifton in Nottingham in close proximity to local amenities, bus stop and tram line which are wheelchair friendly and provide easy access into Nottingham city centre. The location is convenient for family and friends from almost anywhere in the East Midlands.
Our priority is to ensure people feel safe, secure, cared for, welcomed and respected. We want residents to feel truly at home, with a comfortable place to live, lots to do, fantastic food, and in a place where dignity and privacy is respected at all times.
The homes environment has been designed to aid orientation around the home while providing an interesting and stimulating place to live. With stylish modern architecture the home benefits from having all en suite bedrooms and there is a garden with raised flower beds for those who enjoy the outdoors.
Clifton View Care Home is committed to staff training and development. Currently the majority of all senior carers and Care Assistants hold level 2 or 3 qualifications in Health and Social Care. The Home Manager, Anne Barwell, is a General Registered Nurse, has completed the Registered Managers Award and is an approved trainer with the Alzheimer’s Society.
While this is not a comprehensive list, you can expect the following from Clifton View Care Home:
- A home like environment expertly designed for elderly living
- Comfortable rooms with en suite facilities
- Hobbies, activities and entertainments organised by our Activities and entertainment Co-ordinator
- Care, assistance and nursing 24 hours a day
- On going assessment and monitoring of needs by qualified staff
- Regularly scheduled medical assessments and medication management
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and hygiene
- Regular visits from a GP, Optician, Dentist, Chiropodist and Physiotherapist
- Hairdresser, Manicurist and Reflexologist
- In house laundry service
- Freshly cooked meals that truly promote choice
- Drinks and snacks 24 hours a day
- Long term stay, Respite and Short Stay Day care
- Support and advice for family and friends
- Specialist Wet Rooms and Hoist Assisted Bath
- Landscaped garden with large patio and picnic benches.
- The care home has extensive WiFi throughout ensuring you can keep in contact with your loved ones
If you’re considering staying at Clifton View Care Home please get in contact and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We can arrange a time for you to visit the home, get familiar with the surroundings, see the rooms and facilities and meet some of the staff.
telephone: 0115 9842021
67 Widecombe Lane,